Music with Cup of Coffee in the early morning moon

It's such a beautiful morning in Fort Wayne.  The full moon is shining in a soft warm air...while a few clouds are blown across the moonlit sky.  The leaves on the silver maple are just starting to turn and in the moonlight, some are glowing red...all are glowing silver on their undersides. It's mid-October and we are expecting 83 degrees for the high today.  Because of the warm Autumn, all of our flowers are still in full bloom, and also glowing in the moonlight.

As usual, I have my trusty cup of coffee at hand as I write Musings this morning.  Retta is keeping me company on the nearby couch.....soundly sleeping in doggy contentment.


What will this week bring? 

There are two new music videos coming in the mid-week.  One of them features the photos that I took of the forest trees that inspired the first track of Wisdom Ablaze.  So, you can watch the video, listen to the music of We Call Forth Wisdom, and experience the forest impacting you with it's wisdom beauty.

The other video is Wisdom's Fire Within......inspired by my own experience at Fox Island where the pear trees were dropping petals on the ground and they were glowing white with their interior fire.   I captured this essence with photos, and now you can experience this inner white fire and the music on the Video.

FACEBOOK:  Watch for Facebook updates throughout the week.

If you have pre-ordered the Wisdom Ablaze digi-pack, you can expect to receive your CD in the mail this week.    

I am extending the free shipping through the end of October

It just seemed like the thing to do!  Enjoy.  

To order your digi-pack of Wisdom Ablaze and other of my CDs, click on this link.  Don't wait....it's awesome and powerful life-changing music! 

Love to all.     







 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

The Journey

Music supports the world around me