Releasing the Old to Make Room For The New

These last days of the year always bring me into a reflective space. Even though the outside is cold, the inner spaces are very warm. Wisdom and love feel close in my heart at this time of year. Creativity is strong.

I always take inventory of my physical CDs for the year end, and am brought into gratitude for the gift of music that surrounds me, and flows through me. What a blessing!

This year I will also be letting go of extra inventory of my CDs so that the new can have space. I have 15 different albums now and will keep all inventory of The Beloved, The Beloved Special Edition, Healing Music for the 21st Century, Mystical Rose, Deepening In Love, and Wisdom Enters The World In Love. I will keep a good quantity of each of my other albums (Mayan Dream, The Journey of Joy, Heart of Sky/Heart of Earth, Emergence, Radiance, VIDA, Ancient/Future Symphony, Deep Snowy Night, A Celebration of Life and Love) to meet the ongoing sales needs, but will be letting go of extra quantities of the CDs of each album to make space for the new music coming in 2015. Note: I am NOT letting go of the music or of sales of the music, but just letting go of extra CDs that are taking up inventory space. There will still be LOTS of each CD available.

Digital music sales of each of my albums is going very well. I expect that digital sales will continue to explode in 2015.

This coming January my website will be redone: watch for the new and exciting look!

You know…my birthday is in December, and it always reminds me of my purpose on this planet earth. I am older than the "official" age of retirement. I really never expected to retire, and Wisdom is certainly not thinking in terms of retirement for me. If I live to be 90, which could happen with my powerful Scottish genes, I still have 22 more years on this planet. That's a lot of time for walking in the world as a musician of wisdom music. And…this last Spring I also took on an outside job as a musician. I have my own business of Mayan Dream Productions, and an outside opportunity to make music with groups of other musicians. So, retirement as a musician is not looking like something for the near future!

Love, joy, peace to all!

Comments

Ellen Sauer said…
So glad retirement is not in your immediate future!! xo

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey