New Life for April

New life.....snow is melted....sunshine has that particular bright and golden look of Spring. Retta (our Rhodesian Ridgeback) is now in Spring hunting mode....waking us up in the middle of the night so she can hunt rabbits outside in the dark. Yikes!!

My brother Steve is an expert at website creation and maintenance (and an awesome artist and carpenter!) and he is coming on Monday to give me my second lesson in website maintenance so that I can maintain my own website. This will be a new experience for me and very creative.

Daily OM featured "Wisdom Enters The World In Love" on March 17th and thank you to all who supported this day of emergence for the Wisdom music. It was a successful day!

"Wisdom Enters The World In Love" is a hit with the Tai Chi classes in this area. Not surprising, but I hadn't ever imagined this,...my music is perfect for Tai Chi. Those in the Tai Chi classes love it, and it is a real blessing for my own body to be moving with Tai Chi to my own music. Transformative for sure!

Love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

The Journey

Music supports the world around me