Guided by the Unseen World

Yesterday we had 44 degrees and I was able to walk Retta without freezing. What a blessing for Retta and for me. Monday they are predicting 50+ degrees here...then Wednesday another significant snowfall.... so winter is not really quite done yet with us. What a dynamic month March is!

Mayan Dream Productions is selling my music quite heavily this month. As I said in the last blog, everything is waking up. Seeds that were germinating in this last long winter are now sprouting. At this time of year it is really important for me to listen carefully to my inner guidance. It is telling me how to nurture the seeds that are beginning to grow, but I have to listen and act on what my inner voice tells me.....not on what I might "think" I should do.

On a lighter note: I am loving my new postage system! It's making my life of shipping so much easier. Someone invented this system, and I give them thanks.

Let's see what this new week brings. Love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey