Incredible Joy in Working Together

I am project manager for a wonderful benefit album called "Love Streams". Musicians from the Midwest and California are donating their time and expertise and musicianship to this album. As the album comes together, it is another example of the power of music to bring love into the world and to heal. Each piece of music that has been added to the whole of the album, has built the energy of the album until now it is exploding into the world.... carrying love and joy and healing.

If you would like to find out more about this benefit album, click on this link: http://lovestreamstoilene.blogspot.com .

I have to say, it's been a really powerful winter here in the Midwest. We are almost halfway through February and we continue the weather pattern of arctic air, followed by snow, followed by more arctic air. Right now, as I am writing this Musings, it is minus 13 here. However, the beauty of the winter has been extraordinary. Soft white snow laying on branches stretched out across a blue winter sky. The sun is a soft winter sun....the ground is buried beneath about 30 inches of snow piled high in places to 6 feet. I am lucky because I am in a warm home, and have a warm car to travel in...allowing me to appreciate the beauty. If I was one of our many, many homeless, this winter would be almost unbearable. I am grateful!

This season of hibernation is beginning to close, and deep in the earth life will be stirring soon. I can feel that life in Mayan Dream Productions. New ideas....new experiences...training in maintaining my own website....new relationships....all these are telling me that new life is stirring. For sure, life has not been boring. There are always adventures!

Love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey