A Powerful Mover of People

It is really, really cold throughout a lot of the country, and of course in the Midwest. We were at 7 below zero last night,the wind is blowing around 30 mph, and we have more snow on the way tonight and again on Sunday. Last night is the time when my heating system quit working.

We went to a new system this year because our in ground ductwork had dissolved and we were breathing mold and bits of dust along with the warm air generated by our furnace. However, this new system is struggling with Indiana winters! It is a heat pump type system and has quit several times in the last months since we had it installed. Luckily we have a fireplace, and also heaters.....truly a blessing when your house is 52 degrees at 4AM, and the bedroom is around 35. With patience for the journey, we (and our heating and air-conditioning person) will have this new system working well. This could be a good metaphor for many parts of my life. I hope that those around me have as much patience with my journey, and, most important, that I have patience with my journey!

SOME MUSINGS FOR US. Last Tuesday morning I was reading the morning paper and there was a photo of a woman moving with the gospel music at a Martin Luther King Celebration. Her eyes were closed and her heart was wide open as she became one with the gospel music. She radiated beauty, peace, love.

As I reflected on her energy, I remembered the many times that I have seen an individual deeply moved by music, and of course I am one of these individuals. As I create music for you, I am in a profound space that is ONE with the sacred unseen world and all life on this planet Earth. My heart is wide open and I am connected with you. I am deeply moved. The space in which I am creating, and the instruments that I play are vibrating with the energy that is streaming from the Source of my music, which is LOVE. This same LOVE is streaming through me...out my hands or my voice.

You, the listener engage in this same energy....just as the women at the Martin Luther King celebration....with your heart wide open and your body, mind, spirit ONE with the universe and the unseen world. You, the creative artist, or healer, or teacher....or realizing the sacred of your particular life purpose as you live it out with open heart, you know what I am talking about.

When I experience music that is created from this space, it moves me into a deeper relationship with my own core. My physical body is alive with the vibration of the streaming love. My mind is calm and my emotions are gentle. It feels like the veil between worlds has been lifted, and my connection to spirit is strong.

Music....and your particular life purpose ....created from LOVE is a powerful mover of people.

In love. Beverly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey