Up Early Again This Morning

Since I was pulled out of bed at around 3AM, lots of misc paperwork was accomplished. It's amazing how much paperwork can accumulate when a person is running their own business. And....I don't have the luxury of a secretary!

I cannot believe that we are almost through November and are coming up on the holiday season. Music has a particular power at this time of year. Why else would every store be broadcasting Christmas music? So also I am experiencing the power of my own music during the transformational November and December months.



Be sure and read my blog of last week on Wisdom.....and may all of you have a holiday season filled with love, light and wisdom. Love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey