My Music As Inspiration, Healing, Transformation For Your Life

As usual, if I am communicating with you in this blog, I'm in my office in the muse energy of writing. Today I redid the look of Musings....the fun of expressing my artistic side.

Let's muse a bit about where my music comes from and what it does for you.

My music is a streaming of love from the unseen world, through the living presence of myself as musician, into you, the listener.

As I center myself into the flow of love from the unseen world, my living presence of myself as a musician interweaves with this flow, creating the uniqueness of my music.

I used the word "Unseen World" a lot in this last paragraph. What does that mean to you? For me, it is that place that is not necessarily known to my mind, but is felt by me when I know that new, original music is coming into my life to be recorded by me. The music comes from a source that I really can't "see", but it is highly creative, and a vibration of the love that has created all of us. Thus the word "unseen". It is a mystery but very real.

Music is as much a living energy as are your body, mind, emotions, and your spirit. We have all experienced the ability of music to move us profoundly. As we listen to music, we may begin to experience love, or joy,and maybe see life differently....or our physical body may relax or be energized, or pain may be reduced. This is the power of music to be healing, transformative, and to give vision beyond the five-sensory world.

What a gift to you and me! More to come with my love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

The Journey

Music supports the world around me