Had to Expand my Office Space!

Hi to everyone on this beautiful, sunny and very cold October morning. We had a hard freeze last night....down to 29 degrees. Brrr!!

As promised, Musings is becoming a place for me to share with you the "behind the scenes" of music that transforms. Check out the blog of October 17th for the beginning of the story.

This last week I had to expand my office space. I no longer had room for all of the musical instruments, CDs, and my technical equipment. Very exciting!

Coming soon....the next Musings writing on music and transformation. Stay tuned!

HOLIDAY SPECIAL: All of my CDs (including the new release Wisdom Enters The World In Love)are $6.50 each plus shipping and handling. Click on www.mayandream.com/order.html to order and pay by credit card.

Love to all.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the new background!

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey