Walking an exciting new path

This morning as I enjoy the sunshine and crisp autumn air here in Fort Wayne, I am very aware of the terrible flooding in Colorado and asking for blessings for all of those people affected by the flood waters.

Wisdom Enters The World In Love is now complete and the master CD and the artwork will be at National Media Services in a few days. All of the marketing is complete to all of you who are reading this. Soon I will be shipping this new CD. In an another few weeks the music will be available in i-tunes and other digital sites for digital download. The official release date is September 30, 2013.

In 2013 I am doing inner and outer research into the vibration and intention of music. Writing about this will soon begin to appear in this space. This year, my releasing of the Deepening In Love and the Wisdom Enters The World In Love music (new album) has opened new doorways for me and a new pathway for writing and teaching. My own life continues to deepen in love, and Wisdom indeed has entered my world in love. How exciting is this new adventure!

Love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey