New album is completely recorded

As of yesterday afternoon, Wisdom Enters The World In Love is now completely recorded. Next week Susan Stamm will do the graphic design for the back tray, the disc label, and the inside front cover. Then the artwork and the music master goes over to National Media Services for duplication and packaging. My deepest gratitude to Tom Tempel for recording and mastering, to Susan for graphic design, and to National Media Services for their always great service. Thank you also to those of you who have pre-ordered, and those who have supported this new album with your words or e-mails.

RETTA'S STORY WITH THE COPAN DRUM. This is my Copan drum....the drum for first track on Wisdom Enters The World In Love that is called Wisdom Cave. After completing this recording, I brought the Copan drum back to my studio, and within a few days our beloved Rhodesian Ridgeback dog, Retta, discovered it and chewed a hole in the drumhead. So this drum which has played through so many of my albums....will never sound again in that form. The spirit of this drum is very strong and will continue to support my music. The Copan drum will certainly come back in a new form and new sound. So, that what initially felt like a disaster is a powerful gift from Retta to me. She is helping me bring in the new.

A Celebration of Life and Love is now available on CDBaby and also on i-tunes and the many other digital sites that carry my music.

SOME MUSINGS ON THE WONDER OF DIGITAL MUSIC: Digital music is a wonderful way to order my music. You can easily order only the tracks of the albums that you might want to have....create your own playlist for exercise, your own playlist for meditation, your own playlist for massage therapy, or healing, or any other possible way to bring my music into your daily life. Here is a link from i-tunes for Radiance which takes you directly to the i-tunes page. It is a beautiful page, and that page easily links you to all of the other albums that you might want to incorporate into a playlist. Tracks are .99 ea.

CDBABY and CDs: CDs are also easily available through CDBaby and if you order 2 or more of any cd, you get a 40% discount. Have you considered music as a gift for family and friends? Here is a CDBaby link for the CD Mystical Rose.All CDBaby and i-tunes links are on my order page/ Here is my order page link.

AND FREE SHIPPING AND HANDLING...in September you can order any CD from my website with credit card, or you can e-mail me or send in an order form with your check. This offer includes the new CD which will be released on September 30. You will get free shipping and handling for any order, and all CDs are $6.50 each during September. This special sale is a celebration of the new upcoming album Wisdom Enters The World In Love. CELEBRATE WITH US! Here again is the order page link. All of this is a streaming of light and love and gratitude from me to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey