Commissioned Music....new album...vacation rest!

One of the best perks of being a musician is that I have the fun of connecting with people all over the U.S. You are an inspiration to me always. And....sometimes I get to write and record music for you. With this blog I am opening up again the opportunity for you to commission your own original music beginning September 15, 2013. To find out more, you can visit my website and click on the link on the home page.

We had a lovely vacation at Lake Erie with family the end of June. Time with family and especially with grandchildren has a way of revitalizing and energizing a person's life. It also provides reflection time away from the home office. All of this is good stuff!

Watch for new music to be available soon. Wisdom Enters The World In Love now has five tracks complete, and the sixth is soon to be recorded. Stay tuned!

Here is the art that will announce the wisdom music.
Much love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

The Journey

Music supports the world around me