Input From You

I received two e-mails and a note regarding Deepening In Love or my Musings writing that I would like to share with all of you.

First from California: "Thanks so much for your gift of the new CD! (referring to Deepening In Love). This was a good call of your part. I and others appreciation all your music, but to have these pieces all on one disc is wonderful. I'll use it for my upcoming week-long workshop.

Second from Wisconsin: "From your Musings which I read and enjoy you sound wonderful and your writings are so reflective and beautiful. I love reading them which makes me so aware of the beauty of our world. You radiate peace in your writings too which our world so needs."

Third a note from California: "I listened right after receiving. I am so grateful to you. It (referring to Deepening In Love)is powerful and beautiful....you inspire."



You and I don't always know the impact that our creativity and our healing ministry has on the world. So, it is good to hear from people that my music is making a difference. I'm sharing this with you, because your particular creativity...purpose is also making a difference. Many thanks to Greg Beck for sharing his own powerful creativity by letting me use the photograph for the artwork of Deepening In Love.

Last night northern Indiana was the bulls-eye for the severe weather that is sweeping across the country. Walt and I and Retta (our Ridgeback) and the birds sat in the family room listening to our weather alarm system go off announcing severe thunderstorm warnings, tornado warnings, and then flash flood warnings....ready to move to the bathtub for protection if necessary. I don't know the extent of the damage yet...our TV is still off the air, and I haven't checked the online news yet. Mother Nature is certainly powerful in all of her aspects. Yesterday 90 degrees and super humid with severe weather. Today....20 degrees cooler and it should be sunny with clear, crisp, newly-cleaned air.

Much love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey