EMERGENCE!

What a dynamic morning! Friday, March 1rst and the feel of the beginning of Spring. The light is different...more direct somehow. I am playing my happy music! Today, March 1rst feels like something new has anchored for this day.

To all of my customers....enjoy this beautiful beginning of the month of March. Dance and sing and be in the stream of a life filled with hope and joy.

Spring brings me out into the world in a more direct fashion. There is the potential for new and exciting music and writing and business to emerge. Since I haven't taken up any of the winter sports yet, Spring brings more of an opportunity for me to be out in nature directly. What is more wonderful than to be hiking with the emerging first flowers of Spring, and the warmth of the sun, and the song of the newly returning birds.

Most of my world right now has been focused on the inner world. Except for preparing taxes and taking inventory, there is little outer action. The rest...the connection with the inner world deepening...the opportunity to connect in ways that were not possible before because I was so busy.....these are all great blessings.

Love to all. love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

The Journey

Music supports the world around me