Opening Into A New Week

We are opening into the second full week of March, and into warmer weather. Our large snowfall is mostly gone from the land, and the early flowers are beginning to poke out of the ground. We don't have full blooming crocuses yet, but this is a photo of the knowing of coming abundance of Mother Nature.

For the last 25+ years, my own original music has been out in the world, and for 54 years I have been performing classical music out in the public eye. My performance has inspired so many people at critical times of their lives, and supported them during marriages, funerals, times of illness, times of initiation...for 54 years now. WOW! And for myself, all of this performance and composing has also been an investment in my life now. Something so new is emerging, but not without the support of the last 54 years of creative energy released into the world.

The image that comes to me is of the Mayan sacred temple. Many times a new sacred temple was build upon an existing sacred temple. The energy of the existing temple was part of the fuel for the new temple. The new sacred temple carried a new energy...but the old helped to fuel the new. My creative 54 years and the feedback from those who have heard, and felt, and received, and loved is in my field as an energy for the newness of whatever is now emerging in this Springtime. And....all of this time has been a honing of my own skills, and a deepening of my connection into the soul of my music and the unseen world that supports my creativity.

I am now on Facebook again as personal and also as Mayan Dream Productions. That link is http://www.facebook.com/beverly.rieger.7

Tom Tempel and I are beginning a CD that takes pieces from many of my CDs and puts them into one CD focused in a particular way for everyone. It will be called Deepening in Love: A Meditation on Love by Beverly Rieger. Stay tuned! Much love. Beverly.

Comments

Ellen Sauer said…
Love these retrospective thoughts, Beverly.

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey