In my Office on a Snowy Morning

Candles lit.....cup of coffee at hand.....loving the early morning light that now blesses us earlier and earlier in the day. We had 10-1/2 inches of snow in the night of March 5th and the early morning of March 6th. It is heavy, wet snow and is piled up all around me...whiteness with grey skies broken by black branches reaching up and the green of pine.

And yet....we are expecting 52 degrees on Sunday. March is such a delightful month! It embodies change, change, and more change.

Here inside, the warmth of color and light and music. Since my physical body is still recovering from the demands of care-giving, I am not recording now and all performing is done here in my home studio. The inside world is quiet to match what mother nature has designed outside.

I have placed a new photo on my home page. This photo was taken by Kim Waldschmidt around the year 2010. I am wearing the clothing of the maya, and the piece around my neck is the spiral in jade....also very mayan. When this photo was taken I was connecting with all of you directly with love.

I hope that your day is full of life and inner warmth! Love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey