As I sit here in my office....candles of the day, blue and green flaming, I am listening to track five from A Celebration of Life and Love which is called Sacred Voice. It is so beautiful! Sacred Voice is being used as the carrier music for many of Conrad's blessings and meditations. Why? In my perception it is because this vibration is the wisdom voice of the Heart of Sky and Earth, the Heart of Everything, and the Source of Creation. As I listen to this music, my heart opens to receive the vibration and I melt into this incredible presence of love. I am transformed.

Then the music moves into track six, Woven in Gentleness, soft music set into flowing water. For me, as part of nature, I am only really supported when I have not separated myself from the sun and moon and water and earth and all of it's creatures. Even in the thunder, lightning, wind....this beautiful Mother Earth carries me with gentleness and strength.

The sun is just now rising and shining into my office, almost blinding me with it's brilliance. Track seven is playing, A Gentle Touch. Love expressing. The vibration of this music is as warm as the rays of the sun touching me now.



My warm coffee is at hand. Today I will open to the beginning energy of a new YouTube creation from me to the world. I am going to set The Beloved, track One, with the nature that brought it forward. You may remember that the melody for The Beloved came while I was driving in the country in 1988. That melody haunted me until I recorded. This is the only time that I have heard a melody before I actually recorded it. So, I would guess that the unseen world REALLY wanted me to bring this melody out into the world. In 1988 I had no experience of recording my own music. Only Mayan Dream (without Dancers of the Flame) had been recorded and that was with much difficulty. So, I had to hear the melody of The Beloved. Otherwise, I could not have trusted that I should record again. Then this melody took off throughout the world as a healing force which continues today. Still The Beloved sells more than any other music of mine...after 25 years!

There are two lovely videos on YouTube set to my music and the links are at the top of this blog. So, if you haven't listened and watched lately, give yourself a treat.



Love to all.

Comments

Greg Beck said…
I am so excited to "see" The Beloved! That piece carried me through many, many "exciting" times, and it holds a special place in my heart.

Looking forward to it!

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey