Month of the Heart. Month of Celebration

February is here! In the collective consciousness, we honor the heart and love with Valentine's Day, and we celebrate the unknown and the unseen with joy and color and beauty through Mardi Gras's twelve days of parades in New Orleans. Both of these times carry the unseen world into our awareness in powerful ways.

Our focus here in the musical world of Mayan Dream Productions will be very much in the vibration of this month. We will be deepening in the heart....more inner work than outer work...and we will be joyful beings of celebration.

Always, my music is of service. Mayan Dream Productions does not exist to sell CDs. It exists to bring music of love, kindness, transformation into the world and to be of service to all of you. Mayan Dream Productions exists to allow me to continue to compose, perform and teach what my music brings forward. It is a structure of LIGHT!

In 2013 we are in the time of choice. Which world will we choose? The place of hopelessness and strife and fear and boundaries? Or the place of wisdom and openness and love? This is a constant choice in my life. Old habits that limit me always arise, and as I look at them with love, they can simply vanish if I choose. It is kind of comforting to know that these choices are a lifelong journey...not something that I have to master and become perfect at now. The journey will continue and the choice can be always a joyful dance.

Well.....this is not the usual time for me to be writing. I actually slept later this morning and am now looking outside into blowing snow with a windchill below zero. The sun is peaking out through the blowing snow and it has a crystal aura around it. Beautiful!! Yesterday it was 64 degrees and raining. Nature is spectacular, isn't it!

Love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey