Early morning....second try

Well.....I just wrote an entire gorgeous Musings and blogspot deleted the entire thing before I could publish it. They are very sorry! So, obviously it wasn't anything that you were supposed to read. There is a lot of laughter coming from my office right now at 3:52AM!

I am hearing the sound of a train whistle in the distance. This is one of my favorite sounds....maybe because it makes me want to hop on and travel and explore and find the next excitement. Ahhhhh.....

Last evening I watched the closing ceremonies of the Olympics with total awe. They were spectacular in their creativity which pushed the edges of beauty in color and design and music and dance. I can only imagine the months and months of imagination poured out and the weekly (and then daily I'm sure) practice of thousands of people, who brought their time and talent without any financial reward but just the sheer joy of being a part of this glorious event. It was so beautiful and inspiring!!

For about eight years of my life, I co-ordinated very large events where hundreds of people came together to volunteer their art and their music. Tens of thousands of people attended these events. My job was to allow this to happen through my attention, focus on potential, support of everyone involved with love and kindness, and to hold the vision of inspiration. This gives me a little bit of an idea of how the people who were at the Olympics felt as they gave so totally of themselves. Now it is over and their lives will never be the same. Thank you to all of them with all of my heart!

Now my job is to be present in love to the tens of thousands of people who are listening or have listened to my music over the years. It is my job to focus on potential, to follow the train whistle into the excitement of the unknown, to stay in the vision of what daily practice can produce for beauty out in the world, and to let the sheer joy of being a part of this glorious lifetime lift me up and guide me. Love to all of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey