Nighttime Alive!

We had rain last week and now the frogs are back! As usual, I am in my office writing with my hot and delicious cup of coffee at hand, and the windows wide open to the night. It is only 3:30AM here, so the night life is in full swing. Loud is the song of peepers, and larger frogs, and crickets and all sorts of other life forms that I can't identify. Their concert is absolutely gorgeous.

It is the beginning of a new work week. Much of my time today will be spent outside in the midst of the concert of the night, and the concert of the day, as I prepare for the week to unfold.

FREE LINK for EDGEWALKER music: 8:33 minutes. On Wednesday, the music of EDGEWALKER will be found on the homepage of this website. It will be free for your download.
From silence....the electronic OM builds.....the Mayan flute is played by the ancients through my own lips...intensity grows with the realization of support from the unseen world. Flat drum echoes the sounds of nature's night chorus.....action is ignited...the journey into the unknown and the courage to walk the edge of our comfort zone and into the new places of our lives. And finally....a melody of loving.

The EDGEWALKER music was written during an exceptionally busy time in my life, and in the same year as The Journey of Joy. I have found that music does not come because I have extra time, but it comes in its own timing and often when my outer schedule is super busy. When I stay in the natural flow of life, none of this is difficult. Instead, it is life-renewing. This all connects then to the very serious events of this last week...the grief, horror, courage, love....may all be brought into the flow and weaving of love. Love to all.

Comments

Jean said…
Edgewalker is such a great theme. In ecology, edges are a very special place, where the greatest diversity of life thrives.

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey