April 21

I'm exploring today. I logged on to blogspot.com and discovered that all is different. I am typing into a different space with different directions....and no warning from blogspot....it just was presented to me. That would be a symbol for my life these days. As we are moving more and more into the new Mayan long count that begins on December 21, 2012 life is changing in many, many ways. There is a new support around me. On an outer level I could say that the economy is improving and therefore my sales are up. And it is true...my sales have been consistently up for many months now. But what is really true is that A Celebration of Life and Love (my new music) has brought a lightness to Mayan Dream Productions that people can feel. It is supportive to all and much needed in our "way too serious" and somewhat combative world. Lightness and joy are being proved in the scientific community to have enormous healing powers. In another blog soon I will discuss this further. But....if you read about cancer you soon find references to the healing in laughter and in loving embrace. These are essential to our wholeness. May your life today be supported in gentleness, kindness, joy, laughter, compassion, love and a full and open heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey