Physical CDs are now in my office

Finally.....the CDs have arrived and are present in physical form! It's such a joyful thing for me to see these CDs, and a release somehow of a bound energy. VIDA, Ancient/Future Symphony and Mystical Rose are finally going to be out in the world in a form that allows them to be sold in retail stores, be on i-tunes,etc. And of course, A Celebration of Life and Love is now fully available.

So all orders will be shipped today. Awesome!

As always I am in my office in the early morning with my cup of coffee and my lit candle. This is a special time where all of the possibilities of the day are still before me. It's a magical time.

My son Jason and daughter-in-law Leah are moving into their new home this week. They have a daughter (my granddaughter) Lucy and are expecting a second child in late April. This new home purchase is so exciting and joyful for them, and according to "consensus reality", as a young couple, they should not be able to purchase a house in Chicago. They are showing all of us that anything is possible! My heart is with them this weekend.

Now, onward into the day. Love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey