Watching the Sun Come Up


It's so beautiful outside this morning! My office window faces East and I'm watching the sun come up in a beautiful sky. I'm always in awe of how beautiful this planet is.

The new CD "A Celebration of Life and Love" is almost complete. I was in the recording studio yesterday for track six, and then next week on Thursday will be finishing the mastering process and we're ready to go. A companion project is moving at the same time: Ancient/Future Symphony, VIDA, and Mystical Rose are being re-released with the full duplication process which includes the professional printing and shrink wrap of the CDs. This is all very exciting and fun!! It's also a lot of work and so my focus these months of January and February has been on simplifying my life so that I have the energy for this creativity.

Part of the simplification is in releasing Amazon as one of my distributors. They have been part of my Mayan Dream family for about 15 years, but are no longer an effective distributor for me. So....with my thanks, they are part of the past as of Friday, February 17th.

All of my customers will get a much better pricing and shipping structure from my own website, and from CDBaby. Since you, the customer are my first priority, I am focusing my time and creative energy on these two sites. As you know from previous Musings and from my marketing mailing, I have changed my website and removed any special links for distributors and for wholesalers. The website is much more simple for you....simply click on the order link on the home page and it will take you to the link for ordering and also to the CDBaby links. Enjoy your simpler life!! It is also less expensive and much easier to order your own individual original music.

Much love to all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey