New Healing Music

It's hard to believe that this week will bring the first day of March. Spring is coming! and with it new music.

As you know by now, I am releasing a new album called "A Celebration of Life and Love". The creation of this music has been a transformative process for me. When a person composes music about celebration, that person (me!) has to become a person of celebration. Many of the old habits of complaining about work, or people, or the weather, or my body all have to go away on a deep inner level. I learned this last week that I have a very high cholesterol reading with a very, very high bad cholesterol level. The doctor was alarmed, but a follow-up EBT test showed that my heart, lungs, and abdominal area are all extremely healthy...in the top 5% of healthiness. So, the cholesterol has to come down, but it was mainly a wake-up call that I needed to allow the change of many habits once again. That's a pretty gentle wake-up call!!

A Celebration of Life and Love is healing me. It is so gentle and loving. My heart and circulatory systems are totally supported by this music into that 5% of top healthy people. My emotional life is being changed into a greater happiness and calm, my mind is opening in ways that I didn't think possible, and my spiritual life is deepening. Any part of me that had a broken heart is being healed.

Also, as I listen to this new music, I hear so much of all of the music that I have written over the years. There is a template that is my own. When you take a class on composers, they always ask you eventually to be able to identify a composer by their style and by certain musical "motifs" that reappear everywhere in their music. So, I guess that is what is happening to me in my own music. And I am sure that the vibration of a certain musical note "motif" has a larger energetic purpose for transformation.

Now....onward into the day. With love, Beverly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey