Laughter


Last night I dreamed about the music of Mystical Rose: Music From The Heart of Everything. The dream had the album and me as one and the same. This is a "first" for me...to dream that I am the music that I create. Somehow, it had always been music that was given to me and that I was privileged to create from the inspiration and help of the Creative Source; but never did I feel that I was the music. This was another level of understanding on a deep feeling level that indeed all is one.

The album of Mystical Rose: Music From The Heart of Everything has the following tracks: 1. Love Unfolding 2. Held in Joy 3. Laughter 4. From the Heart of Everything 5. Creating From the Heart of Everything 6. Life Unfolding. I will be listening to this music today and remembering that this is me.

Thank you to Conrad for directing people to my blog this morning. Now.....onward and upward into the new day. Love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey