December abundance


We are already more than halfway through the month of January. The days are getting longer as light returns. This photo is one I took in very early Spring which will be here in a flash. TIme goes so quickly now that I am really aware not to waste any of my hours on negativity or rumination or any of the other things that might come along to distract me.

I am sitting here in my office, working away. The windows next to me show snow blowing in the wind...in just a few hours we will have a new blanket of pure, white snow. My cup of coffee is next to me and a candle is lit. Yesterday I finished my sales tax report for the State of Indiana and sent the check. December was a month of abundance in so many ways, and sales were great!

What a privilege it is to be able to work in a place that is beautiful and supportive. Since I am self-employed this is my own choice to make of course, but it is definitely something to be grateful for.

January is the month also of taking inventory....time consuming but necessary. It also the month of updating records, connecting with people who have ordered throughout the year to say thank you, and cleaning the office space. It is a time of doing research on music and on markets. It's a good thing that January is a long month!

Mayan Dream Productions began in 1987, so I celebrated 25 years of business last year and this year begins the next 25 years.
Very cool!

Have a beautiful day! Love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey