Coffee cup in hand!

What a beautiful morning! It's probably around 22 degrees on this bright and soft November day, and my coffee is at hand as always.

In the first part of November, I wrote a new piece of music which is titled Woven in Fierce Kindness. It is on the home page of my website as my free Holiday gift to everyone.....no strings attached. All anyone has to do is hit the link and it will take them to the music which they can download if they want to keep it.

Meanwhile, DailyOM is going to feature Radiance on November 22nd and then keep it as a featured CD through the end of November. They are a wonderful organization with so much to offer all of us. I am grateful that Radiance is a part of their mission this month.

Marketing went out to the world.....all CDs on holiday special through the end of December. Organizations wait until the semi-annual sales of my CDs to order for workshops, etc, but these CDs also make marvelous gifts and at $5 each, what a deal!

Soul/Deepbody Music is now a major focus for me again. Creating individual Soul Music albums for people is one of my greatest joys. I get to connect with you on a very deep level and friendships have been formed in ways that could not have happened with the Soul Music. And.....creating music and recording music is so much fun!

What does Soul/Deepbody music do for us? We have all read many books, or articles, or heard about the power of music to change the physical, emotional, mental, spiritual bodies of people. The power of music to change lives and to heal is a real structure in our world. Our own individual Soul/Deepbody music is a powerful, transformative, life-changing event for us. It may not be comfortable because Soul/Deepbody music demands change in our life, but it will be a transformative experience.

Meanwhile, the day is calling to me and it's time to leave this post and move out into the world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey