Just an Update


All of a sudden an entire month and one week have gone by and there has been no update to this blog. Yikes! This photo was taken by me at Salamonie State Park looking out onto the dam reservoir.

For me, September is the new January 1 and the beginning of the new year. Life starts to move forward at a much faster pace. I am suddenly in work mode, rather than summer relaxation mode. My biggest challenge is to take time off for personal life and for reflection, because I get caught up in all of this and want to just keep working and working. All of the small business books warn about this tendency and I certainly am a classic example!

Mayan Dream Productions is all about healing music and the spiritual power of creativity in our lives. This vision manifests through my creating music of connectivity between all of nature, and music deeply rooted in my partnership with the unseen worlds. All marketing, teaching, composing, writing, recording, filing focuses on this vision.

In Fort Wayne, the Philharmonic is actively exploring the power of music and healing. They are doing studies with hospitals to confirm and expand the world wisdom that music heals. Their mission is not just the technique of performance excellence, but to explore the deeper realms of what music actually "is".

My part in this collective wisdom work is to bring forth music that will add beauty, wisdom, kindness, love, compassion to our world..... and send it out!

Love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey