Watching the Jaguar


>I have an awesome photo hanging on my wall of a fire that is burning in the Lake Atitlan area as part of a ritual. The fire is alive with deer running through it (really!) and from the top of the fire a fully formed jaguar is standing. If you are familiar with the art on ancient mayan stella and temples, you will also notice faces that are found on the ancient artwork. It is remarkable that these forces emerged from the fire, but equally wonderful that someone's camera was able to capture these images which are certainly fleeting. WOW!. This incredible photo is by Conrad Satala.

Another story about the reality of the unseen worlds: My aunt died Sunday night. She had been in a coma, but woke enough to tell her niece that her husband had come to her and was telling her that her time had come and he was there to lead her. Then she died. WOW!

When dad was dying, he saw his twin brother and other deceased family members for days before he died. Sometimes I just need to be reminded that we are in the midst of wondrous unknown supportive forces at all times. Of course this unseen world is the source of all of my music.....but sometimes I forget in daily life.

This week has been all about being very aware of change and it's power in my life. The outer weather has gone from warm to cold and back to warm with awesome storms...the outer reflecting the inner. We are so very aware of what is happening in Japan, Libya, Syria, and so many other countries of the world as they walk through exceptionally hard times into their futures.
My Spring goal....to have my own life change and grow in ways that I can't even imagine right now.

On the daily level.....orders always begin to pick up in late March and early April and this is happening again this year. To help out my distributors and other vendors I always connect directly with helpful materials about this time so I am sending out e-mailing and also (yes!) snail mail.

The monthly Musing will be e-mailed around the middle of the month, so that is being composed right now.

Tomorrow Walt and I will pick up two grandchildren and take them to an overnight in the Brown County area. Fun!

Love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey