Looking Out My Window in April


It's the middle of April and everything is responding to the sunshine and rain and lightning that has enriched our world. Trees are beginning to flower...magnolia....red bud....ornamental pear...and daffodils, hyacinth, narcissus are everywhere. A duck is nesting right outside mom's front window. Last week an eagle flew above my car....and hawk, goose and duck are everywhere. It's a beautiful and nurturing time of year!

April reminds me of why so much of my music includes bird song, water bubbling or moving in waves, and frogs of all kinds. We are woven into relationship with all of nature...as part of this big planetary weaving. These songs and sounds support and inspire me in my work and in my daily life.

The trip to Brown County with Samantha and Jordan was just wonderful and then last weekend we had Jason, Leah and Lucy with us for two days. Family is awesome!!

Mayan Dream Productions is in the middle of it's own Spring Emergence. The mailings are out....the newsletter is well under way and it's just plain fun to do this work. Always I am amazed at the opportunities that come to me from completely unknown places or people.

Love to all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

The Journey

Music supports the world around me