Spring Solstice



Here we are this weekend at the cusp of the Spring Solstice and also a full moon that is brighter and larger than usual because of it's closeness to the earth. I can feel the strength of the energy that is present at this time. There is decision....I can use this energy to be in conflict and chaos, or in connection with a deep spiritual place. This energy can be brought into my heart and sent to Japan, and Libya, and all the other places on this planet that are in such difficulty. Healing!

When I write this blog, or my monthly newsletter, I focus on the possibilities of life and the radiance of all creation in gratitude.
However, many times during the day I have to refocus myself in choice: will I interpret life's events in a smaller way, or will I let myself change into the unknown and into the radiance? Sometimes it takes me a little time to shift into the larger space of radiance.....life is not always easy.

I know many people who are Japanese and I am sad for them. This is a catastrophe of monumental impact. However, I can send them the love of my heart and continue to do so....may the possibilities of new life be present for them as they grieve the loss of family, friends, home, life as they knew it.

There are several new things this week: I have taken down my personal Facebook account so that in a week or so, I can put up a business Facebook account. You cannot have both at the same time. Also, I have established a wholesaler link on my order page for all of those who are wholesalers for my music....allowing them easier ordering by credit card if they wish. A special thanks to Vern Ceder (my website manager) who made this happen, in spite of an incredibly busy schedule in his life right now.

Don't forget to download "Living The Possible" for your Spring listening. Also, all of my CDs can now be downloaded from the website at $5 each. Just click on the MP3 link to pay (don't be confused by the two options of MP3 or CD), and I will send you the YouSendIt file for your download. Easy!


Love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey