Second Week in January already


Mayan Dream Productions is a small business which has been around for 20+ years. As a small business owner, I spend some of each January wrapping up the finances of the preceding year, and getting ready for taxes. Indiana sales tax is due the end of January. Every year, this gives me the opportunity to look at the support that I receive from my music. The support is certainly financial, but more importantly it is the relationships that have built over the years that I treasure.

As I look at each month and its shipments, I remember stories that have been told about individuals' creative projects, and how my music has affected their lives, families and pets. Thank you to all of you who are a part of my life.

Usually, as I take inventory, I find things that I thought were lost forever.

Radiance is now on CDBaby and I have to finish writing the description, etc for that and also get Radiance up on Amazon.

This January, I will be playing guitar again because Walt bought me a guitar for my birthday. It has been five years since I played guitar. I also have a recorder that needs to be played, so probably at some point there will be new guitar and recorder music.

Love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

The Journey

Music supports the world around me