November 8 was launch date


Everything was ready on the website, and yesterday I spent about 10 hours launching the new Radiance music. I'm so excited that it is out in the world. This new music is light and happy and gentle and just perfect for the holiday season. Radiance celebrates the beauty of nature....especially in the world of trees and flowers and water and birds and frogs.....all life is interconnected with radiance.

At the same time, I sent out my holiday sale and this year I followed the example of everyone else and cut my CD prices about 65 percent. Let's see if I can't get my music out in CD form to people who have never heard it before. This is certainly happening all the time with my digital music sales. And now it looks like I will be breaking through into yet another market in Japan with regular CDs.

I have added YouSendIt to my available tools for getting the music out. When you order a download directly from me, the entire CD will come via YouSendIt and it will be very easy to download onto your computer and into i-tunes. VIDA and RADIANCE are now available to download directly from me.

All of this technology is remarkable and so helpful to me. There was a time when all marketing was in paper form, and when all music was in cassette or CD form. And yet....there is something special about holding a CD with incredible artwork on the cover.

We are having a heat wave in the Midwest. After experiencing snow just three days ago, it is in the upper 60s and sunny for the first three days of this week. Then....back to cold. As I sit here writing, the sun is coming up through the bare tree branches and it is absolutely beautiful. Radiance is all around me.

Love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey