Loving Life


In my personal life two family members have died suddenly in the last 5 weeks. These were family who are my age or younger and were much loved by their family. Now we are looking at a third death within just a few weeks.

Always these kinds of happenings remind me that life is short. Sometimes I live like I have forever in this body....not the case.
What is the most important? Support for one another to be most creative that we can; kindness; gentle, caring actions.

The new Radiance music celebrates life. This particular album is focused on tree, flowers, sun, moon, water, land. But all of life is interconnected....and we are nature in our human form also. Radiance was released on Tuesday: so far two people have downloaded the album. The CD will be coming soon. The artwork for the cover is almost complete and I will be meeting this week with Susan Stamm for the completion of the graphic design work. So....everything should be to the duplicator by late this coming week and then out to the world the following week in CD form.....expected to be available by November 30. Monday afternoon I will finish the Radiance video.

The holiday sale is creating lots of excitement and is moving very well.

Today we are experiencing the last day in a heat wave for Fort Wayne. It's been 65-72 degrees for four days. Tonight the rains move in and the temperatures drop to the more seasonal temps.

Love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey