So many new things happening



Autumn into winter has always been a time for me of newness. Life in the outer world is going into hibernation, but my own creative life is in full bloom. Making music and marketing are effortless and new information and new music streams forward without stress. This tells me that my own natural cycle is being honored. When I try to move outside of this natural cycle, my life becomes very stressful and everything is hard.

My new YouTube site went up on Wednesday and the Mayan Dream video was remastered and placed on this site on Thursday.
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoQqkgztzZQ.

Jamie has the artwork for the cover of Radiance well underway, and the final mastering for the music will happen this coming Monday. The first track of Radiance was called "Call To Joy", but I knew that this was not the deepest level for this music. When I went back into the recording studio, I deleted almost all of the Call To Joy music and only kept the tambourine track....started again and the music is now in its fullness and called "Woven In Joy". What is the difference? Call to Joy sort of suggests that the joy is not yet within, whereas Woven in Joy assumes that we are joy. The music itself is much lighter and so happy.

I am going to try a new duplication company so that I can copy ONLY the number of CDs that people order and yet have a fully shrink-wrapped and professionally finished product. As always....I need to meet the individual needs of the people who listen to my music, and yet move toward mostly downloaded music, because that is the way of the present time. What will the future bring? Who knows, but I expect exciting options in the music industry to continue to develop.

I am also going to try a new e-newsletter distributor. Let's see what happens.

Here is a sign of the times: one of my national distributors, New Leaf Distributors, has just cancelled almost all of it's print catalogues and it's magazines, and is going totally on-line for everything. This should an interesting journey for those of it's customers who won't use a computer because they feel it is against nature, and/or hurts the energy system of the individual. We are all going to have to adjust to this new world, and of course, not sending out paper, plastic, etc. is so important for the health of our planet.

Lot's of newness and lot's of fun creating. Love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey