October



It's just about 5AM and I'm sitting here writing with my hot cup of coffee at hand. A spider just dropped down from the ceiling directly in front of my face.

Today.....back into the recording studio in the afternoon. I felt that Radiance was pretty much complete, but actually the first track needs to be brought into it's deepest level and so...we record this afternoon. This morning and later this afternoon I have quite a bit of work to do, but first I'm going to go out and do a bit of photography. I can't waste this beautiful crisp, clean October on working indoors!

The YouTube video has received about 85 hits. I've waited a long time to put my music and the land of the Maya together and I'm SO glad that it is out. When I watch it, I am taken into who I am in a very unique way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey