New YouTube video is up



This photo is Salamonie State Forest at the Salamonie River and in the early morning sunrise with the mist still on the water....how beautiful is our Mother Earth.

Check out the new video called Mayan Dream by Beverly Rieger: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg8NDU9I1H8

This short video was so much fun as I watched it be created. As with my music, it comes from the unseen world. Some of the things that I thought would be said were not.....and the final focus of my and our making a difference of beauty, creativity, vision, love in the world is exciting.

The Radiance album is continuing. Jamie is creating the artwork, and I only have a little bit of tweaking and the entire album's music is finished. Now I have the work of writing about this music because each track has a story. That will be the work of the rest of October and then everything will be released, and we will have a CD signing in Fort Wayne at Tempel Recording the first part of November....date and time to be announced.

We are having a beautiful week. Love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey