July in Indiana


Many of these posts start out with a weather report from Indiana. This morning I'm sitting at my desk, writing to you, with a cup of coffee at hand, and the window open to hear the birds and feel the early morning cool. We have had a very hot July in Indiana and this week will be no exception. The air is completely still outside.

These weather reports show up in my music......what does heat and stillness and storm and cold and snow and flower "sound" like? There is new music brewing, and I can't wait until it has reached the point where I can go back into the recording studio. I'll know the time because it will feel like I am nine months pregnant and ready to delivery that baby!

Last week.....shipping and more shipping.

Meanwhile, life is rich and full and I am enjoying the beauty of summer. Love to all.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey