July 26 and five days of vacation

WOW! Starting today I have five days of vacation. This is so cool! What will I do with these five days? Walter and I are not going anywhere too far away, so I will be spending time outside mostly having fun.

Does this mean that Mayan Dream Productions is being put "on hold" for five days? Not really because I know that I will be checking e-mail and shipping orders, but life will slow down in general. I am looking forward to long naps, and walking outside, and drives out to the country and to the lake, and just connecting with family in more relaxed ways.

Dawn is just starting to break. The birds outside are waking and calling with that special early morning bird call. We are blessed with a cool morning (only one day promised of coolness, then back to the heat). I looked up into the sky into the morning star pattern and remembered how vast the universe really is.....and we are at the time of the full moon. How beautiful this world is! This morning reminds me of mornings when I woke up in Honduras or Guatemala or Mexico....there is that feel of softness.

Last week Walter and I signed our will and power of attorney updates. It had been 20 years since our last will, and Mayan Dream Productions with all of my music had not been a part of that previous will. So now, my music business is officially recognized in yet another way. It's hard to believe that at some point I will be gone from this earth, but of course that is absolutely guaranteed to happen. What an amazing thought! However I will live on in my children and their children and in my music.

Love to all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey