9 CDs


Ann Beeching designed and painted for me a beautiful home to display my CDs. This display is on my computer desk....my window to the world. All of these CDs represent the journey from knowing that I have music to create, allowing myself to become the person who can create that music, and then taking the time and space to record and nurture a project into the world. Each CD represents lots and lots of time and creative work. I used to think (back when I was an innocent) that I would just simply sit back and create and everything would happen. Ha!! The work and time involved in the creative process is intense. But in the creative flow it is joyful, and an incredible experience unlike any other. I absolutely love it!

As I look at nine CDs I feel the radiance of all of the people who are listening to my music and loving my music. Most of my music is now throughout the world.....literally....even in CD form but certainly in digital form. I'm not sure about the North and South Pole, but certainly I have had feedback from Asia, and Europe, and New Zealand, and Mexico and Central and South America, and sell regularly to Australia and Canada. What a gift!!

Marketing of music is one of the challenges that I face every day. The industry of music is changing rapidly. CDs are giving way to digital music, and indeed I have a lot of digital sales.
However, computer sharing of digital music is so easy that many times the musician (me) is not paid for music created. Instead a person downloads music and then sends it to their favorite people. This is a compliment to the musician, but does not bring in income to the musicians. Hmmmm....

My experience has been that I am always taken care of and my creativity continues to soar as long as I don't get caught in outer perceptions of how my music is used. Money is an energy of the Source, the Heart of Everything. It is an endless stream of possibility. Money is a sacred exchange filled with light.

Right now there are many, many CDs in my warehouse just waiting to find a home out "there" somewhere. We are doing our annual summer sale. Special prices and free shipping are a way of saying thank you, and of giving back the gift of music. Energy streaming out............

With much love.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey