Life from the Heart


Hi to everyone....It's early Monday morning after a week at Lake Michigan and spending days with family and with the lake. This was very special time.

Over the last year, I have spent much time deepening my understanding of living life in the world through the focus of the unseen world. This sounds pretty esoteric, but really it is the basis for all spiritual paths. When a person gets past the differences of practice, there is one common focus. Individuals desire to live a life that is based on connection with the Source of all creation, and this Source is the weaving of love that created us, and that supports our lives.

Life always brings forth challenges. Sometimes they are financial, sometimes health, sometimes relationship, sometimes time....but always I am supported through my heart by this Source. It's only my decision to act from old habits, or to pause, and let something new direct my words and my actions. Yikes!

Sometimes when I am caught by difficult outer situations, it's hard to believe that my "take" on the situation may not be the only reality that exists. This is when it is so important for me to take a breath, connect with the unseen world, and let my reality shift into something larger. After all, this world....seen and unseen....is so much bigger than what I could ever imagine or understand. The larger world brings forth my music, and it is the force behind the purpose of my life.

I have a deep appreciation for the difficulty that can arise for myself and for those with whom I interact when I do not choose to speak and live from the larger space of connection to the unseen world. Part of the reason that I have my own business, is that it shows me constantly when I am connected and when I am not. Having your own business is not easy unless a person is moving from the space of being supported by the unseen world.

This week.....refreshed by the love of family and the power of Lake Michigan, I can move forward again with summer music and the business of getting the music out to all of you.

Love to all.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

The Journey

Music supports the world around me