June 8 and the music of the chalice


As I sit here writing to you, there is a robin outside my window who has been screaming since dawn. This is the same robin who has been "dive-bombing" my head every time I go outside. Obviously there is a nest close by, but also I am wondering if all is well. Last night most of the birds were screaming until the sun set.

EMERGENCE. Old ways of doing thing have to break down as they reform into newness. As I focus on the newness and the potential that exists for me, life is exciting and anything is possible. There is new music coming along.....the chalice image is there with this music. I have always looked at the chalice as an object which held something to drink (usually wine). Now I am exploring the chalice as an action. I am meant to drink. How does this transfer into music? Let's see what happens.

Do you remember that I talked about a video in my last blog? It has been in the interior world process, and will be out and online very soon now. I have talked for a long time about how Mayan Dream/Dancers of the Flame and The Beloved reflect the feel of the lands of the Maya.
Now you will be able to really see and hear the connection. Another part will be your actual seeing of myself as I create layer upon layer of music. This will be very cool and fun for me to create and I am so looking forward to bringing these two videos into the world.

In another realm: every summer I have a special sale, and this summer is no exception. All music will go on sale next week to celebrate the upcoming summer solstice. Watch for the information to come your way at the end of this week.

Love to all.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey