Looking back


Over the last two weeks I have looked at the business plan that I developed in 2000 and found that almost everything on that plan is now in place. That's amazing. When I work day-to-day, sometimes it seems that nothing is moving. But...looking back just a few years....the change has been enormous.

When I was just developing my business plan, digital music sales seemed very far off. Now it is a reality in my life and a lot of fun. When I get a monthly statement from CDBaby and find out that my music is streaming in Europe....that's an awesome feeling. When someone calls me from Puerto Rico (happened last week) just to say they have my music and are loving it...or orders an MP3 album and we develop a beginning relationship....or just the wonder of knowing that people can order music online that is only digital, and create their own selection of my music....just for them.

In 2000 the projections for sales seemed very far off, and at that time I only had four CDs published. Now, there are eleven CDs published and sales have far exceeded the projections of 2000.

This affirms for me that power of intention and focus....and of partnership between me and the unseen world. Life is not always what I personally think it should be, but it has been for the best and certainly an adventure. A business plan works like an intention. You set it out there and give it lots of energy and then co-operate by actually doing something.

Now I feel that it is time to develop the next phase of business plans. Like my music, it will come from the interior world, and it must be ready to "pop out" since I have been nudged for this last two weeks.

This week.....the business plan, and preparation to record, and the promised Chilam newsletter....that should keep me busy along with the day to day living stuff. Maintaining and growing your own business takes a lot of time and focus!

Love to all!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey