April....Mother Earth emerges!



Photos: from Brown County State Park in Indiana.

WOW! This has been an incredible first week of April. We are having record breaking warm temperatures, with just enough rain that all growing things are raising their heads and beginning to blossom.

As usual, I am writing in that "witching" hour of night when everything is so clear. The wind outside is blowing HARD. I hear a train whistle in the distance. I just realized that my usual cup of coffee is not here, so am going to take a short break and go make some.

Back....cup of coffee in hand.

This last week we had to change the carrier for my toll-free number and those kinds of changes are always an "interesting journey". But...we got it done and, although we had to be without the toll-free number for about 24 hours, it will be in operation again today, hopefully; with the same number 877-635-1472. This all came about because we changed our phone/internet server from Verizon FIOS to Comcast, and Comcast cannot support a toll-free number on their phone system. So....we had to find somewhere who could support it, and then "port" the number from one company to another. It turns out that this is a big deal! It's easy to get a new toll-free number, but pretty hard to change your existing number from one company to another. Since my toll-free number is on about 20,000 existing CDs, it was extremely important not to change it!

At the beginning of this year, we also had to update our computer system because it could no longer support the amount of information/energy coming through Mayan Dream. I LOVE my new IMAC with it's large flat screen.

Today I will begin writing the upcoming Chilam newsletter. I am also taking inventory this week. Two big projects will keep me out of trouble for a while!!

I continue to be grateful that I am a musician and have the privilege of creating music. Love to all!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey