Palm Sunday weekend


We are entering the time of Holy Week. Outside the sunshine is beautiful and warm. Holy Week.....a particularly Christian celebration, but also a celebration of the movement of the old into the emergence of the new.

This is also a week that I am connected to the Tzut'zeil Maya as they celebrate this "greatest of all weeks". It's been several years since I have been down to Central America. I miss my time there and truly hope that soon I can travel again to the Mayan lands.

This last week I have reconnected to Twitter and Facebook. I had signed up for both of these months and months ago, but neglected them totally. It's hard for me to feel the connection with people through these kinds of social sites. Myspace is also there, but pretty much also neglected. However, let's see what happens.

Love to all.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

The Journey

Music supports the world around me