It's been five weeks....what is that all about?


February and March have been life-changing months...more than usual. On February 1rst, I was in a bad car accident. My car was totaled and I was home recovering for about a week, and then moving slowing for a while after that. As a result of the accident, I have a new car which is really nice (although we had to pay for it!) with a sun roof, individual heat adjustments, and lots of other really nurturing car "things". I especially love the sun roof. I also now have a deep appreciation for my ability to heal quickly.

Somewhere in this mix, I took mom into the emergency room, and then cared for her for several days.....acute bronchitis.

Then a couple of weeks later, I had acute bronchitis for a week. The doctor said that one of the results of the car accident, during which I hit my chest against the dashboard hard enough to imprint the dashboard on my body, was a danger that I would have a lung problem. Well.....!

Then the first of March we took mom into the hospital for a week-long stay. She was very, very sick and lost a lot of blood due to internal bleeding.

I could look at this and say that I had a very bad February and...so far....a bad March. However, all of this has changed me for the better. One of the most fun changes is that my arm is completely healed and I can drum and record music again. Who would have thought that a car accident would heal my arm. Many wonderful changes are also happening quietly within Mayan Dream Productions.

You have received the new Chilam e-Newsletter via e-mail and/or the new Musings e-newsletter. This has been very creative for me, and is one more way for me to connect with all of you. There is also a new brochure for all of my distributors, and as a thank you to retail stores who order.

A new piece of music has been composed: it is called goddess. This music is all about the goddess, our Mother Earth, dancing with the Spring Solstice, with a large smile on her face, and her arms outstretched to embrace all of us in our newness and creativity. This music is free to anyone who asks. I will simply send it in an e-mail, and you can click on it and enjoy.

Last week we had a meditation at my house for women to celebrate the Spring Solstice. The powerful energy of creativity and healing that was released by this gathering of six women is awesome! Even though all are now at their individual homes, the energy remains within all of us, in the larger world, and certainly in my home where the meditation took place.

Another exciting Spring emergence for me is that I can record Soul/Deepbody music commissions again. Yeah!!!

Have a beautiful Spring.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey