The Soft Early Morning

It's very early in the morning and here I am again, with my hot cup of coffee, writing to all of you. We are almost in the middle of December and heading toward my birthday this month. As usual, it's amazing how fast time is going!

With the release of new CDs Vida and Deep Snowy Night comes the next part of the process of bringing music out into the world. I can write music and record music, but unless I communicate that music to the larger world, it stays inside my studio....with just me to listen to it.

This week has seen the "advent" of new babies into the Rieger household. I have two new granddaughters and have loved seeing their parents welcome these new lives into their life. WOW!

Now...onward to leading a concert this weekend that involves about 45 different musicians....that will be such a creative, exciting, spiritual, uplifting opportunity for me...and hopefully for all of them and for the audience.

Love to all.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey