It's Amazing!


This is the area of Santiago Atitlan and the inspiration for the new VIDA music. There has been so much happening in my life in the last few weeks. It's truly amazing! The inner work that I have been doing is bearing fruit in a big way. I have clarity regarding projects and the energy to actually follow through. As a result, we are releasing two new CDs this week, along with the option for people to purchase MP3 files of one of the two albums: Vida. There is a new marketing newsletter that is online.....very cool looking and soon to be coming out to many of you. It's a very exciting time to be alive.

This will be a short posting.....to be followed by a much longer one with more pictures. Many thanks to Conrad for allowing me to use his photo of the fire ritual for the Vida Album. More to follow later today maybe?

Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

The Journey

Music supports the world around me