What Can I Do For You?

Marketing is an interesting thing. It can become a deal where everyone is viewed as a customer, when actually everyone is a brilliant soul walking in their own journey. Lately I have seen quite a few marketing resources.....telling me how to get my message out.....use online Facebook etc to ask people to be friends, but then try to sell them music. Obviously, if I don't get the word out about my music, no one can find it. So...the concept is valid, but the method is manipulative.

I do have a Twitter account and it's time that I started tweeting. I also have a MySpace account that is just waiting for people to stop by and chat.

So, to all who are reading this Musing.....you are not a "contact"....you are a friend whether we have met or not.

As I write this, I am listening to a new piece of music that I have written which is called "Reaching Out". Going into the recording studio to create this music, I didn't bring my Kurzweil, my Mayan flutes, or use any drums......hmmm...none of the usual instruments....

My wrist/arm/hand is now completely healed and soon I will be drumming again. We just need a bit more time for strength to return. This has been a time of profound change and I am grateful.

Have a beautiful day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey