Now.....back to work!

So....it's back from vacation and onward to the next adventure.

July is a big month for orders because of conferences and classes. One of the things I love about shipping orders is the connection with the people who are using my music.

From the first week in May through this week I have not been able to record any music that requires drumming or a "hard" keyboard run. My right arm and hand have gone through many layers of difficulty, pain....lack of co-ordination. There were times when I wasn't sure that I would play again, but I believe that I will play again, just not in my own timing. Walter and Conrad have been wonderful sources of healing with their intuitive abilities and connection to Spirit. And....my own music is primary source of transformation for me.

This week.....finishing the 20 year celebration mailings....sending Healing Music for the 21st Century off to New Leaf Distributors....connecting with people.

As usual, I am writing early in the morning with my cup of coffee at my side and the clear morning air pouring in my window.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Natural Timing of Things

Music supports the world around me

The Journey